Prior to working with US Immigration and Refugee Resettlement programs, Mrs Onokoko was Executive Director of Groupe Conseil Femmes Expertise Intl consulting organization that offered business experts advice to women and population of refugees who struggled through multiple barriers during their resettlement process. She supported various Startup’s and businesses to grow over the years. She helped Refugee women with difficulty accessing the job market and unemployed, Refugees and Immigrants women with barriers because of their role within their families and their cultures, Refugee family member who do not know where to access formal education, Skilled refugee or immigrants facing barriers to employment, others Refugees with lack of experience in businesses or no previous work history and market economy.
Mrs. Onokoko speaks several languages. She has extraordinary served a lot refugee populations and immigrants in providing direct services, making the transition into American Society and facilitating their integration.
She has performed as supportive mentor, counselor, advocate, mediator and facilitator in leading or connecting refugees to a variety of services and institutions. She conducted the critical role for helping refugees to understanding the formal support system that includes employment, counseling, job development, Housing, English as second language and the complexity of health care in United States of America. She has a record of leading Hundreds and Hundreds of refugees, Immigrant families and people with low income to build new lives and to become economically and socially self-sufficiency by contributing and participating in the communities. She has developed an expertise in both the Government and Private sector to perform a broad range of multi-disciplinary facility services.
Mrs. Onokoko is recipient of numerous Recognition Achievement Award from The Prime Minister of Canada’s Task Force on Women Entrepreneurs for an outstanding Contribution to the 2003 Report on Women Entrepreneurs in Canada, she obtained as well a Recognition Achievement Award from The Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Quebec Government, for a major contribution on new policies and recommendations for Women and Entrepreneurship, 3) Recognition Achievement Award from The Quebec Business Women Network Inc.,(Reseau de Femmes d’affaires du Quebec).
Mrs Onokoko is graduated from Université Laval, Quebec, Canada with a degree in Engineering Studies and a Master’s degree in Project Management from the Department of Business Management of Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières in Quebec, Canada, she hold three (3) years of higher level graduate education leading to a Ph.D in Education (1993).
Mrs Onokoko is the author of books: Acces des femmes entrepreneures au credit, Les femmes entrepreneures et la mondialisation des marches
- Certificate of Completion for Health Workers, New Mexico Community Health Workers, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Certificate of Completion to Mental Health First Aid USA, National council for Community Behavioral Healthcare, Albuquerque, New Mexico, SSA District Office.
- Certificate of Completion for Presumptive Eligibility (PE) and Medicaid on Site Application Assistance (MOSAA) Certification, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Certificate of Completion for Interpreter, Interpreter Network of Colorado, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Certificate of Completion in Social Security Administration (Region VI, Dallas, Texas): SOAR Third party training, Albuquerque, New Mexico, SSA District Office.
- Certificate of excellence to Stepping Stones to Recovery, National Association of Social Worker-New Mexico Chapter, Albuquerque, New Mexico, SSA District Office.