How it works
We connect and facilitate access to critical resources and opportunities as soon as possible to Refugees; Asylees; Victims of Human Trafficking, Immigrants as they seek to rebuild their lives and ensuring successful U.S. resettlement and long-term integration.
We provide services as well to providers Agencies, government agencies with questions or needs related to Family:
- Answering questions about your new community.
- Helping you find a job or get more training.
- Finding a school or child care.
- Accessing health care services.
- Finding the government and community services you need.
- Translating documents or interpreting services.
- Helping you find English/French language classes.
- Helping you find a place to live.
- Helping you fill out forms.